Audition Taping/Slate Shots
Sam Brittan just booked the lead in And the Past Recedes after a coaching and audition taping. And the Past Recedes is written and directed by Mike Garcia
The very funny Stephnie Weir (MadTV, Big Day, The Millers) booked a series regular role from an audition taped at QuickNickel. She'll be starring in The Comedians, alongside Billy Crystal and Josh Gad.
Sarah Allen (audition below) was cast as the lead in Deepa Mehta's Beepa Boys.
- Just $25 for 20 minutes, $35 for 30 minutes, or $50 for 45 minutes
- Actors are recorded on a Canon DSLR and a shotgun microphone
- Lighting is provided by two 32-inch softboxes (very low heat)
- A professional reader will be provided for you, or you are welcome to bring your own
- Actors must bring a copy of the sides for the reader. No copies can be made at the time of the audition
- Video files will sent at a size of 960x540, and in a .MOV format unless otherwise specified
The actor is responsible for knowing the taping requirements (# of takes, slate, framing, preferred delivery, etc.). Be sure to read all of your audition instructions before taping.